People make businesses and organisations successful. Managing those people’s information assists in achieving this success. Fitting then, that at the heart of each timeware® system is timeware® personnel.
timeware® personnel provides an effective way of managing all your personnel data. It allows you to store, update and view personnel information, with full auditing, in a secure environment based on company defined permissions. timeware® personnel keeps all of your information in one place. From copies of driving licenses to previous employer references, from blood type to bank account details - timeware® personnel stores the data centrally making it available for viewing and reporting when required.
The key is having all your information in one easily accessible place. Everything from contact details to medical reviews, vehicle information to yearly appraisals – timeware® provides a truly effective solution. timeware® personnel integrates with the agenda to provide reminders of important events ranging from birthdays to certification renewal.
In short, timeware® personnel sets the standard for integrated H.R.
- Take staff ID photos through the personnel module using any webcam.
- Store employment details including training, disciplinary and qualifications gained.
- Use the personnel wizard to quickly set up new employees, ensuring that all the required information has been added correctly.
- The pro-active To-do list lets you know when qualifications, review dates etc. are about to expire.
- User defined fields allow you to hold unlimited amounts of information specific to your company that is not included in the other personnel modules.
- Scan documents such as driving license and passport and store within the employees record.
- Print staff ID badges through the personnel module directly to your ID badge printer.
- Connection to the asset management module enables the recording of PPE, mobile phones and IT technology.
New features include:
- Improved menu layout
- Document scanning
- Enhanced employment history records
- Training matrix