Tracking Holiday Entitlement, Managing Holiday Schedules and Monitoring Sickness are the three essential factors that make up timeware® Absence Management.
It is now possible to create Absence Entitlement Policies that define the number of days holiday based on years’ service from any date. You can specify the amount of time that may be carried forward from one year to the next and even award entitlement credits for additional holidays. All Absence Management amendments can be subjected to a two-tier approval process if required.
timeware® Absence Management enables Team Leaders to view Holiday Schedules before authorising an Absence Booking to ensure that minimum staffing levels are maintained at all times.
- Comprehensive Absence and Holiday booking screens for ease of data entry.
- Compatible with Bradford Factor methodology.
- Detailed statistical information is available while booking absences allowing you to maintain the correct staffing levels whilst ensuring that employees cannot take more than their Annual Holiday Entitlement.
- Automatic renewal of an Employee’s Holiday Entitlements each year, taking into account any days carried forward from the previous Holiday Year.
- Create Entitlement Policies with special rules for new starters and long serving employees.
- Tactical Absence Analysis.
- Return To Work Procedures.